• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Bay Area WTB Rear Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjwisconsin

NAXJA Forum User
Had a nice oops today and my trailer tongue shattered the rear glass on my 98 :tears: So... Wondering if anyone in the GB area has either a rear hatch or just the glass that they would be willing to part with. I already checked Grandpa Johns, and the newest on the lot is a 96.

Thanks for any info

Kyle

Check out Gibson's in Appleton. They are right off Winchester Rd. Another good U-Pull-It style yard. That or Ralph's in Oconto Falls, although he can be a bit pricey. If you cannot locate one at Gibson's I'd be shocked. Be prepared to walk a decent distance.

Call them. More than likely they will say yes we have the vehicle but you will need to come take a look to see if we have the part. Online inventory is crap along with online purchases. Pretty decent group down there.

Gibsons
(920) 722-6721

My buddy has a red hatch that is rust free with the tinted glass that he is trying to sell. We are located in Norther illinois 30 min west of rockford and about 1.5hrs south of madison. pm if you would be intrested not sure on the price he was asking but it is in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back