• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gray Rock ORV Birmingham AL May 14-16

sounds great guys, let's do it....Eddy if you need a hand let me know, be happy to help wrench.

Bring on them long arms Mark!

Sweet. I'll let you know.

My oh my, I would love to make this, but I kinda doubt that will happen. i will be coming back from Vegas on the 10th, and the Buggy definitely won't be done, so that means the truck... We'll see. If I hit it big in Vegas I'll pay for all of you to attend! Lol. Fat chance on that though.

How about a stocker? I might can make it in my stock XJ. Camping - is it kid friendly?

I've never camped w/my kids (4 and 6). My understanding is that it can get a little wild on Saturday nights....:party:
I've heard rumor, and seen pics/video of Barbie Jeep races...and no, the kids were not involved but crash helmets were, and the hill looked pretty steep:scared::eyes:

I've never camped w/my kids (4 and 6). My understanding is that it can get a little wild on Saturday nights....:party:
I've heard rumor, and seen pics/video of Barbie Jeep races...and no, the kids were not involved but crash helmets were, and the hill looked pretty steep:scared::eyes:

If you've seen pics/videos how can it be a rumor?? :laugh:

If you've seen pics/videos how can it be a rumor?? :laugh:

The rumors I've heard have been confirmed by pics....:twak:
You hear about the tire leaving the jeep?:eyes::scared:

andy you going to the xrra event saturday?

I want to make this, but all of my attention has been on my new house and not my old Jeep. I wont have anything ready and I dont need to burn another weekend up (Alabama A Day game and Talladega were most recent).

Let me know how it goes and take lots of cool picture of redneck catching air.

Thanks for the heads up about Sat night. I could come up and spend the day in the woods and then head home instead of camping so my kids wouldn't cramp someone's style. But, you didn't answer about a stocker.

GrayRock has ALL level of trails. You can do fire road rides if you don't want to hammer on your rig. They have something for everyone....

There ya go. :viking:

X2!!

naw...I've got a wedding and a dance recital to be at...:eyes::looser::shhh:

Me too (well, the wedding part at least), Stupid people planning a wedding on that weekend...and it's Richmond night race too. WTH!! :banghead:

Well, anyone....my last try

My folks are coming up from Florida so looks like I'm gonna miss this time, Steve. Sorry!!! I want to get down there though...soon!!

My waterline to the house has sprung a leak....Plus, with being out of the country last week, I still haven't had time to replace my steering gear box or do a much needed replace on my main bearings....

So while you guys are having fun playing in the mud at GrayRock, I'll be playing in the mud in my front yard, though not exactly having fun...

:banghead: FAIL.....

My folks are coming up from Florida so looks like I'm gonna miss this time, Steve. Sorry!!! I want to get down there though...soon!!

No problem...i understand totally, If it rains i might just come on home Sat night anyway.

Back