• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got the rear shocks in, and front locked!!

Oh, it looks all well and good, but try THESE mods on for size:

My Jeep: custom back window that falls out over large bumps - great for Summer cruising

My Jeep: custom "loosened" tilt column - turn left and push forward and the Jeep shuts off!

My Jeep: CD player takes CDs and will play them, just won't give them back! Great for anti-theft of music.

My Jeep: 33" Mud Kings that can also serve as racing slicks at Pomona: dual purpose custom tires.

Can you touch that? No way. Cool job though :) :).

Skwerly said:

My Jeep: custom back window that falls out over large bumps - great for Summer cruising

My Jeep: custom "loosened" tilt column - turn left and push forward and the Jeep shuts off!

My Jeep: CD player takes CDs and will play them, just won't give them back! Great for anti-theft of music.

My Jeep: 33" Mud Kings that can also serve as racing slicks at Pomona: dual purpose custom tires.

You have Tilt AND a CD player..... LUCKY!!!!

Skwerly said:

My Jeep: custom back window that falls out over large bumps - great for Summer cruisingMy jeep has no windows try a night run or winter run when you cant even feel the heat from the heater

My Jeep: custom "loosened" tilt column - turn left and push forward and the Jeep shuts off!HA HA I use to have that problem it sucks

My Jeep: CD player takes CDs and will play them, just won't give them back! Great for anti-theft of music.WTF you have a radio in your jeep , technically I do to but it wont turn off even when the key is removed and it is all factory EWWW

My Jeep: 33" Mud Kings that can also serve as racing slicks at Pomona: dual purpose custom tires.EWWW you said pamona

My jeep as it stands
one rear shock, leaky fuel tank, dead batteries, broken front diff, cracked windshield, about 6 inches of dust and jack stands rusting to the rear axle my custom is way better than yours

Gerr said:
My jeep as it stands
one rear shock, leaky fuel tank, dead batteries, broken front diff, cracked windshield, about 6 inches of dust and jack stands rusting to the rear axle my custom is way better than yours

Dont forget BRAND NEW wheels and tires sittin in the front yard..:shocked:

I always liked the Exo cages....until......
I actually saw one out on the trail..
This guy shows up on my first 'lockers only' run with the SD4Wheelers, with a brand new exo. The very first big rock that caught his driver's side door bar, bent back and he couldn't open the door, then he catches the B pillar bar on the same rock thus bending that bar, and making it so he couldn't get his back door open....
I feel they don't work in the rocks. Trees maybe, places like Truckhaven also, but if you plan on wheelin' in the rocks, just write off your body panels and go for it!

:D

Jump This said:
This guy shows up on my first 'lockers only' run with the SD4Wheelers, with a brand new exo. The very first big rock that caught his driver's side door bar, bent back and he couldn't open the door, then he catches the B pillar bar on the same rock thus bending that bar, and making it so he couldn't get his back door open....
I feel they don't work in the rocks. Trees maybe, places like Truckhaven also, but if you plan on wheelin' in the rocks, just write off your body panels and go for it!

LMAO classic! :thumbup:

Skwerly said:

Damm Skwerly that cracked me up :laugh:

Jump This said:

That's what I've been doing and I've never had more fun!!

FordGuy said:
I would guess if you built one using .090 DOM on the down tubes you would not bend anything. He probably used Muffler tubing!

You mean the tubing off the fence isnt good enough???
:huh: :huh: :gee:

So Rich.......when are you 4 linking it buddy........

tcm glx said:
You mean the tubing off the fence isnt good enough???
:huh: :huh: :gee:

So Rich.......when are you 4 linking it buddy........

The wife has shut me down! Cut me off! She likes the room in the back for all of our crap!
But hey..she definilty let the leash out for awhile, I did tell her I was only going to spend $5000.00, and blew way past that. I do think I am going to cage it after Big Bear.

I'm eyeballing the rockhard or the DandC for starting points. May have to sacrifice and buy a bender. So Rich, you gonna let me or Kevin spot you this weekend? That thing is way to pretty. :)

Back