• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got some new Shoes, dawwwgg...

crazycracka

NAXJA Forum User
Wait I'm not on the import forums anymore, I mean Wheels and Tires. I think it looks SO much better. Im ready for the mountains now.

On another note.. I have a buddy that is making me some frame stiffeners and Rock rails for free. So who wants to help me Cut my fenders and Install some steel?? :viking:

What do you guys think?? Im thinking I need to raise it up a little more, lol. Damn Jeeps are like Crack.

EDIT: LOL I guess pictures would help..
l_8536918b81974bd394a91b45e112172e.jpg

l_cfcea95d56ed4dcb9be80a82ba2f1467.jpg

l_d462ccf3e36e444995da2d3a1ffa0707.jpg

3.5" lift and 39.5s will look awesome
I think the weight of the 39.5s would fold the 35 like a taco before it could snap from putting the heep in drive at idle..
but 3.55s and 39.5s would work just fine.. downhill...in 4lo

Hey thanks Rod, I really wanted to take you up on your offer a couple weeks ago but after christmas funding was rough, and this setup was rather cheap soo.....

Nice improvement! You'll be amazed at what a difference tires alone will do for you.

Good to hear some rock sliders are in the works too. Too many people put them off until it's too late.

Yeah i hear that. Our goal is to have a capable rig but not let it get trashed at the same time..

Your on the right track. :thumbup:

You'll never really "out grow" skid plates and armor so it just makes sense to get that out of the way in the beginning. Rock sliders, a gas tank skid, some bumpers, and maybe a HD tie rod would be my suggestion. Air down, disconnect your sway bar, and just get to learn your rig.

Back