• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my new Jeep!

xjohnnyc said:
Ummm...I believe I would need two (?).

Thanks Ken, but Remi is closer and I don't know if I could stand the clunking for a whole week. :)
I'll call you in the AM: I just need to brave the wild growing grass prairie to reach the back of the supply building in the yard ;)

Clean-RC said:
Sooooo.... I haven't seen it yet so where are the pictures at...or are ya keep this one stealth....

Close your eyes. Think of a 2-door XJ. Now think of a white 2-door XJ. And that's it!

Sorry, just joking around. I'll snap some pics this morning.

xjohnnyc said:
Let the insanity continue!

Ficksed it foor yoo.

BTW, congrats. Two door huh? Are the doors on opposite sides or is it a four door that has been hit broadside by someone with ADD?

:D

Ah Tim, you're such a funny guy. :)

TheWarWagon said:
Welcome back to the dark side....

damn yer still not in red!

Congrats johnny! Let me now if you need anything. a hand or whatnot

It does exist! I saw it today and it looks so clean! It's in such a good condition that Johnny is actually concerned about few paint chips and faded flares :D :D I told him we need to go run Lower Doran ASAP so that he stops worrying about the inconsequential stuff and just start wheeling it ;)

Remi corrected my misdiagnosis of shot LCA bushings (it's actually what the seller told me). Instead, I have shot motor mounts. So I'll be correcting that shortly. Here's a pic.

IMG_0097.jpg

xjohnnyc said:
Remi corrected my misdiagnosis of shot LCA bushings (it's actually what the seller told me). Instead, I have shot motor mounts. So I'll be correcting that shortly. Here's a pic.

IMG_0097.jpg
Looks sweet.

Kyung

Nice avatar!! I like it!

I actually almost made it my avatar. But I'm using the other one.

Clean-RC said:
Ok I almost spit out my Guinness.... You guys are cracking me up...
I almost had imperial stout coming out of my nose! Just for that, next round is on them :D
did ya look more at the door hinges???
Something is weird with that hinge. From the looks of it that door has been removed as the pin that goes through that piece that limits how far it opens is not stock. Also when you lift up the door it looks like the problem is within the pin that's in the hinge on which it swivels and that's where the slop is.

Kejtar said:
I almost had imperial stout coming out of my nose! Just for that, next round is on them :D

Yeah no Kidding.....

Kejtar said:
Something is weird with that hinge. From the looks of it that door has been removed as the pin that goes through that piece that limits how far it opens is not stock. Also when you lift up the door it looks like the problem is within the pin that's in the hinge on which it swivels and that's where the slop is.

It looks to me that the hinge on the door side is wallowed out alloing the pin to move... MJR would know for sure...he's the top jeep tech...

xjohnnyc said:
Nice avatar!! I like it!
Likewise.:) Thanks Mike.

Kyung

Clean-RC said:
It looks to me that the hinge on the door side is wallowed out alloing the pin to move... MJR would know for sure...he's the top jeep tech...

Then I will go see Mr. Rollins. I have to pick up a new tranny mount anyhoo. Hear that Mike? I'm actually coming to visit you.

Kejtar said:
Are you going to show up on a Saturday? :D

Why? FedEx is close to Mike's work. I can drop by there after work. I'll just have to set a time with Mike, so he knows I'm coming over. Or I'll stop by on Thursday, which is my day off.

Back