• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got a new ZJ made a video!

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
Idiot stunt. Bad soundtrack. No taste in clothing. Crappy dance moves.

You did ask what I thought,...

Can I borrow your time machine? :D

Imma try that on the trails..

Next time i get pucker factor.. I'll just hop the **** out..

Just stupid. Hopefully you posted it because it is stupid and you don't think it's cool. I can't believe all the other retards on Youtube with similar videos. I ever see someone do that, I'm gonna push them out of the way and steal their car.

haha that was hilarious, I hope thats not really you?

Requesting that this thread be moved to street&performance... :anon:

Requesting that this thread be moved to street&performance... :anon:

No man its a 4x4 Grand! Was about to hit the comp course at rausch with it last week, but then I scratched my 24" rim on the gravel in the parking lot.

That video has been around for a while. The idiots probably could have got away with it if it wasn't for the closeups and identifying what MAP they were in etc. They became relatively famous for obvious reasons, and the rumors of them being discharged always came with it. As many of us know, rumors are abound in the military, but my buddy was "non-voluntarily" sent to Pendelton for a few months to spend some quality time on restriction and met a few guys who could validate the story of the discharge. He was also shacked up with most of the "Pendelton 8", great bunch of guys...

...,they all got kicked out of the Marine Corps... totally worth it
"Yeah, man! It was great! We got this totally cool vid on U-tube! And all that happened was we got discharged under "Other then Honorable" conditions for endangering half the squad! It was really cool!"

Totally worth it? Morons.

(The previous has been a personal opinion. If you don't like it, tough.)

he needs to drop it in low..thats ghostin way to fast it almost got away from him

Back