• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good things come to those who wait..I got a Jeep

You bought Vince's Jeep. I know that Jeep REALLY well. I have wheeled with him many times in that thing. He just sold it a couple months ago. I guess the new owner decided not to keep it. Hopefully he didn't just buy it to turn around and jack up the price. I think Vince was running 4.10's on the stock axles. He had a detroit in the back. He took EXCELLENT care of it so you did real good on your find. He really babied that thing when it came to manintenance. You couldn't have found a better maintained rig. Shoot me a PM or give me a call and I can get you in contact with him. It looks exactly like it did the day he sold it, so all of the mods will have been done by Vince. I'm sure there are things you would like to know about it's build and past. That rig is Rubicon tested so it should treat you well. GREAT FIND!!

C8.25s aren't bad at all! I think comparable, myself. I'd run one, that's for sure.

Skwerly I'm surprised you don't recognize that rig. It's been in Yucaipa for quite a few years.

You bought Vince's Jeep. I know that Jeep REALLY well. I have wheeled with him many times in that thing. He just sold it a couple months ago. I guess the new owner decided not to keep it. Hopefully he didn't just buy it to turn around and jack up the price. I think Vince was running 4.10's on the stock axles. He had a detroit in the back. He took EXCELLENT care of it so you did real good on your find. He really babied that thing when it came to manintenance. You couldn't have found a better maintained rig. Shoot me a PM or give me a call and I can get you in contact with him. It looks exactly like it did the day he sold it, so all of the mods will have been done by Vince. I'm sure there are things you would like to know about it's build and past. That rig is Rubicon tested so it should treat you well. GREAT FIND!!
Haha small world. The guy I got it from told me he had bought it at the begining of the year. He said he hasn't done anything but change the oil and keep the fluids toped off. It was has been really trouble free for him. I'd love to get a little more info on it. Get your WJ done and lets hit the trails!!

Haha small world. The guy I got it from told me he had bought it at the begining of the year. He said he hasn't done anything but change the oil and keep the fluids toped off. It was has been really trouble free for him. I'd love to get a little more info on it. Get your WJ done and lets hit the trails!!

WJ is trail worthy now, but I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with you. My 4" lift on 32's with no lockers can't quite do what your new rig can do. I don't have the armour on yet, so I need to stick with the medium trails, but once the armour is on I should be able to somewhat keep up. We should get myself, Scott (reddevilGTO) the guy who bought my old rig, you, and Vince all out on the trail. I could be in the WJ and Vince in his yota or new JK. It would be awkwardly fun watching two OTHER dudes drive our old rigs, but still fun non the less.

Last edited:
WJ is trail worthy now, but I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with you. My 4" lift on 32's with no lockers can't quite do what your new rig can do. I don't have the armour on yet, so I need to stick with the medium trails, but once the armour is on I should be able to somewhat keep up. We should myself, Scott (reddevilGTO) the guy who bought my old rig, you, and Vince all out on the trail. It would be fun to see my old rig and Vinces rig back on the trail again except with different drivers. I could be in the WJ and Vince in his yota or new JK.
That sounds good to me. I'm cool with the medium trails.

WJ is trail worthy now, but I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with you. My 4" lift on 32's with no lockers can't quite do what your new rig can do. I don't have the armour on yet, so I need to stick with the medium trails, but once the armour is on I should be able to somewhat keep up. We should get myself, Scott (reddevilGTO) the guy who bought my old rig, you, and Vince all out on the trail. I could be in the WJ and Vince in his yota or new JK. It would be awkwardly fun watching two OTHER dudes drive our old rigs, but still fun non the less.

I'm in! Medium trails work for me.

Back