• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good alignment shops in the coastal NJ area?

Crewdude007

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know any good alignment shops in the coastal NJ area? I recently had an alignment done at Firestone in Brick, NJ and I'm not happy with the results. I have an 8" lift, 35s, and JCR steering, so I'm looking for a shop that is willing to handle a lifted Jeep. Firestone did the job, but I probably could have done a more thorough job in my driveway!

I think you should do a thorough job in your driveway!

Firestone ... only ones who didnt say anything about the lift ... had no problems

Im in TR by the way ...

my buddy in brick said theres a place in Farmindale called the front end shop that did a good job

the front end shop is the best place to go. i live over an hour away and i still take my jeeps there. they know lifted rigs.

Thanks! I'll give them a try. First, Firestone complained about the lift, then I had to re-center my steering. Been on one wheeling trip and just eyeballing the tires makes me think that the front end is toed OUT. Somethings not right.

the front end shop is the best place to go. i live over an hour away and i still take my jeeps there. they know lifted rigs.

I went to those guys for the 4-wheel alignment on my 'vette when I still had it. Definitely a good shop.

Mr. Driveshaft in Farmingdale also does good work, if you ever need any of that stuff.

Back