• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOLDEN MOUNTAIN PARK SEPT 4th THRU 6th or 7th

I was up there Memorial Day Weekend. Tough stuff there! Lots of trouble for stock rigs to get into. In addition, there is a decent amount of trail riding too.

**Watch the four-wheelers! When I was there someone let one go into a brand new truck and caused lots of damage. I don't know how they handled it $$?**

All in all a decent park. You guys should have fun!

Is anybody planning to camp?? I would like to, but the BOSS is saying that we are gonna make this one a Saturday trip.:tears: I know, I know, I started this with the intention that I would be there for more than one day, but we are in the process of trying to buy a house, so time may be of the essence. Either way, I will definitely be there the 5th.

Thanks for everyone's willingness to participate!!!!!!!

A Saturday day trip would be perfect. We'll still have a good time.

I'll try to make it. Can't put it as a certainty though. Need a couple tires first. Cash flow issues.

Well, again, after a discussion with my wife, she wanted to know how many planned to camp and that if others were camping, then we would be too. So...... anybody that is camping let me know so that I can tell her we are too! Also, I could find out about reserving sites that are close or together.:callme:

So far, Looks like we will have 5 rigs and 1 ATV! Lookin forward to it! What is everyone's plan for arrival an departure?? I was thinkin about a trip down on Friday afternoon for camping over night, wheelin ALL DAY Saturday and heading home that evening.
:roll:

Yay!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if I was talkin to myself......:gag:

I may be in for this trip. i have a few things to take care of before mine is wheelable though. If im able to go, ill drive up friday night and camp, and wheel on saturday.

What you need to get done?? I am two handed again and I will be moving to a place with a garage soon (this weekend most likely) Let me know if you want a place to work inside.

:clap:

I have to work on the sat but i was thinking of leaveing after work and getting there late sat

Is anyone rideing on sunday if so im in for camping sat night and rideing sunday.

If no one rides sunday im going to go WITC on sunday.

Can't guarantee it yet, but will know the week before I go! I hope to be, lets put it that way.

What you need to get done?? I am two handed again and I will be moving to a place with a garage soon (this weekend most likely) Let me know if you want a place to work inside.

:clap:

track bar bushing is gone, need to replace it. Also, something is off in the front end, need to go over everything and check it out. plus im trying to track down a buzzing/vibration i get while driving....somewhere in the dash/trans tunnel. bugging the crap outta me! so currently the center console and interior isnt even in the jeep, and i was planning on taking some of the dash off as well.

so uhh... sounds like you guys planned this trip just for me :clap:

the Saturday just so happens to be my 21st! and a wheeling trip was kinda what i wanted to do... and now i know where it'll be.

Golden Mt. is really good riding. i went up two weeks ago with a group from Chattanooga; the AxleTwisters... great group of guys (and who i went with my very first time 4 wheelin')

not sure what my schedule will be like... but would probably go up friday after work, and definetly wheel saturday... not sure about sunday/monday yet... but the more the merrier! we'll have a good ole time!

:party:

Back