• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold Cobra

Looks good darren! Much better then i anticipated! Have you thought about putting a simple hoop from one shackle mount over to the other?

Dang! I payed $40 for mine. And thank you Scott I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and no plans for a hoop at this point. I don't want the added weight and I also don't really see a need for it.

I picked up a rather spent/broken/seized roller fairlead from another NAXJA member, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to recondition it. If either of you (Darren or Icemans) want to donate your old ones to me... I'll give it a good home!
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink)

I picked up a rather spent/broken/seized roller fairlead from another NAXJA member, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to recondition it. If either of you (Darren or Icemans) want to donate your old ones to me... I'll give it a good home!
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink)

Are you going to be at TSF this weekend? I can throw it in for you. If not I wont be able to get it to you for some time.

No unfortunately I'm going to be on a camping trip in another part of the sate.
Are going up with Awesome XJ?
Maybe I can talk you into giving it to another member who I may be able to hook up with later on.

No unfortunately I'm going to be on a camping trip in another part of the sate.
Are going up with Awesome XJ?
Maybe I can talk you into giving it to another member who I may be able to hook up with later on.

I'm doing the challenge so i wont have time to meet anyone unless they are there Friday. If Awesome XJ is going yo be there Friday then that works fine for me. Let me know I'm leaving town at 6pm Friday.

I'm doing the challenge so i wont have time to meet anyone unless they are there Friday. If Awesome XJ is going yo be there Friday then that works fine for me. Let me know I'm leaving town at 6pm Friday.

I will be there Sat morning. I plan on stopping in on my way to saddle up. If u don't get there before the start just leave it at scotts campsite and I'll pick it up. Either way I can take it.

Teamwork: FTW!!!!
Thanks guys.

My apologies as well.

By the way, I like the look. I did close to the same on my first wrangler. I think I may have to relocate my hi-lift and do the bumper bob mod to this one.

Just ordered a set of 5.13s and install kits from RWKHausSupply.com. He said they would ship today too. So far the customer service from him has been outstanding.

I can't wait for this thing to be regeared!

Just ordered a set of 5.13s and install kits from RWKHausSupply.com. He said they would ship today too. So far the customer service from him has been outstanding.

I can't wait for this thing to be regeared on 37s

:rtm:

Can I ask how much it cost you to re-gear?
-And who's going to do the set-up/install?

Back