• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to sell my 99 xj

xjhm

NAXJA Forum User
i have recently returned to college and the rising tuition costs are higher than i expected. So i need a cheaper ride. but i want something that has style...it is listed on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481959434&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT with a buy it now of $11900.00 i am open to offers :) and trades on a ride that will last me through 6 more years of school, or possibly a zj, my wife misses hers, then i could take her car. and get 35 mpg
or make an offer of trade + cash, then i could buy an older xj beater and buy a schoolboy ride; or a higher value trade and i'll give cash :(

it is loaded with everything but leather power seats.
all accesories work very well. and it has the harness output for foglights, with the factory switch/setup

The following is a list of some of the upgrades;
4 1/2" rusty's liftwith full rear springs-$420.00
2" coil spacer-$38.00
2" add a leaf-$50.00
Rusty's adj. upper control arms-$169.00
Rusty's lower control arms-$130.00
JKS quicker disconnects $125.00
Extended brake lines(yj)-$30.00
HD Trackbar and mount-$189.00
Rigidco winch bumper and winch-$675.00 (chicago electric winch 8500lb)
Tom Woods slip yoke eliminator and drivshaft-$400.00
Clevis Hooks front and rear-$55.00
Rear tow point custom mount-self done, and very strong i might add.
Rusty's long arms-$250.00
Crossmember for the long arm conversion-almost finished
Black rockcrawler type wheels-$180.00
Kell msr tires, 31X10.50-$415.00
Optima red battery-$125.00
Powertrax No-Slip locker in the rear-$360.00

Last edited:
any offers?
the buy it now is dropped down a little on the auction, i will take trades, up or down...on a car, or possibly anything...

auction ended at $8600.00 i need to get $9900.00 out of it, or i may lower it and trade it as stock, any interest on the lift, and parts?

slujeeper5 said:
I really like those recovery points in the rear, could you give me some info on those?
yeah it is a copy of a reciever hitch without the reciever part welded in...
i used a piece of 2" square tubing, and welded two pieces of angle to the ends...i used the factory nutstrip to bolt it to... and cut a 1 1/2" X 6" piece of 1/2" stock to run out the back...and the bolted it to the verticle part of the angle, btw the horizontal part of the angle is bolted to the frame...

and the xj is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back