• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to NACFest? Wheel FREE! Find out how!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Going to NACFest? Wheel FREE!

In order to get attendance up even higher this year, the NAC will be giving away 7 single day passes to members who are preregistered. The drawing will take place after preregistration and the winners will be given a single day pass ($35 value, no-cash exchange) to Rausch Creek. Winners can only win once and must be a valid, paid NAXJA member at time of drawing and registation.

Want to enter? Simple! Here's How:
1) Preregister and have payment cleared by the closing date.
2) Be a NAXJA member.

The NAC would like to thank the National BOD for funding this through the MCE program.
NAC BOD and their immediate families are not eligible for this event/promotion.

Last edited:
Carol and I are now registered and paid...YeeHaa! See you all there!
You better be there Rich! I have a special gift for you... :D

We've had a few back outs today and you better not become one. :(

Not happening, no waaay..Carol took the whole week off, we should be there early wednesday, maybe even earlier...I got local info for a good fishing spot the first day at RockToberFest....We both could use a little outdoor r&r...things have been loony.
Rich

first rule of nac fest is you cant back out of nac fest?

Clock ends in just under 2 days and 4 hours.... get your prereg done for a chance at wheeling FREE!!!

Time's up - give me my free pass

Time's up - give me my free pass
Haha!
Still tying up some loose ends with some information some people pre-reg'd with. After that the winner's will be picked and announced, before the week is out. Promise. ;)

worked didn't it? :D

Back