• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going for surgery in 3....2........1

I wish this was the den, I've got a few jokes that would go good here.

Oh well, I'll just have to save them for the campfire at CoFest...
UM

I wish this was the den, I've got a few jokes that would go good here.

Oh well, I'll just have to save them for the campfire at CoFest...
UM

I'll start several, then giggle myself silly, and then never deliver.

Pour me another, David.

At least you start them... Troy only knows a lot of punchlines, maybe you guys can team up and practice a routine for the next COfest?:clap:w

Troy you'll need to find a matching seat cover, or maybe a red one with the same pattern for contrast.

And we want to see choreographed dancing as well.

20045ud.jpg

At least you start them... Troy only knows a lot of punchlines, maybe you guys can team up and practice a routine for the next COfest?:clap:w

It nice to have a sober bartender, it's kinda like having my own court reporter. I totally forgot about the 'SUPRISE' punchline.

And as far as a matching seat cover goes, I remember hearing that MrT is looking for a rear (read: XL) seat cover for Troy. Lol
UM

:roflmao:

Jeezus..... what did I do to you frigging clowns (insert flipoff smilies here)......

XL seat cover....... I got yer XL alright...... Puts Knuckles McWiggley to shame. :D

As long as u get all fixed up haha that's funny about medicine. They call it practice medicine cause they really do practice on ya before they get it all taken care of

What's the word Scott? How are ya feeling? Did they remove it yet or has there been any progress?

Hope all is well with ya. :thumbup:

Sing with me......

The stone will come out, tomorrow,
Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow,
Ther'll be stone,
Tomorrow, tomorrow, can't wait til tomorrow, it's only a day (and several thousand dollars) AAaaawaaaayyyyyyyy.

What better be my final surgery is at 11.09 tomorrow (hence the song)
at Good Samaritan horsepistol in Lafayette.
If I wake up to anything but a hot nurse telling me the stone and tubes are out and I can go home, you'll see me on the news.

Seriously, send some prayers my way, it's been a very long month and a half now.

Trying to follow this thread brings the suck ,every time i scroll down there's tinkerbell with his tu tu can one of the moderators paleeze delete it :>{)))

Never. Never ever ever ever ever ever!!!!!

:D

Sing with me......

The stone will come out, tomorrow,
Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow,
Ther'll be stone,
Tomorrow, tomorrow, can't wait til tomorrow, it's only a day (and several thousand dollars) AAaaawaaaayyyyyyyy.

What better be my final surgery is at 11.09 tomorrow (hence the song)
at Good Samaritan horsepistol in Lafayette.
If I wake up to anything but a hot nurse telling me the stone and tubes are out and I can go home, you'll see me on the news.

Seriously, send some prayers my way, it's been a very long month and a half now.

good luck, man -- I never pictured you with red curly hair, but I guess I will now.

Back