• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

i dunno, i ordered a socal naxja sticker from there and still havent received since i ordered it almost a month ago

Is your first name Matt? I was trying to get names to match screen names... I do truly apologize for the delay. Your invoice got stuck in with all the "well, I don't have the GoatFest stickers to send yet" invoices.

I'm in the process of mailing out stickers; envelopes are addressed but I forgot to grab my stamps today!

Anyone else who wants any stickers (Goatfest or Chapter), order up!

The event stickers turned out really nice. I didn't get home til after dark last night, (and won't tonight, either), so I haven't gotten to take a pic of mine installed on my window. But I will, and will post it up so you can see what it looks like "live".

Had a good time. Nice to see you guys again and some for the first time.

Carol thanks for getting the stickers out to us and Goatman thanks for dinner.

I my Heep just broke a wire to my HID's easy fix. I found out the hard way where the trail for backdoor starts. Note to self a 2wd won't make it far going that way.

Thanks everyone for the good times.

she'll make it far enough if you dont mind beatin up on her!!! :] haha. glad to hear shes out havin fun... still sucks i just couldnt afford to have fun with her anymore... treat her good and rite. lol.

Is your first name Matt? I was trying to get names to match screen names... I do truly apologize for the delay. Your invoice got stuck in with all the "well, I don't have the GoatFest stickers to send yet" invoices.

wow, i totally forgot all about this thread lol

yep, thats me :wave:

i totally forgot about the whole goatfest stickers going on when i ordered mine, i probably should have expected a delay being the size of the event. but i did eventually get it, i forgot when but i did get it. been sporting it on my hatch for a while now :thumbup:

thanks!

Back