• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mountain Christmas Tree Run

What Day Should We Have the GMCTR (Goat Mountain Christmas Tree Run)

• Saturday December 6th, 2008

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Saturday December 13th, 2008

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't make a full day on the 6th due to a forgot about prior obligation. That being said I will probably make it out for the morning and would like to go out and play on Sunday the 7th too.

its posible ill be able to make both runs. YAY. the one on the 13th is a deffinate.

Anyone know if there is snow up there now?

Me and my stock ride are in.

I was sooo hoping to be farther along than I am now.. or at least starting on buidling it up.. So far I have lots of parts in the garage, next to the pile of steel and thats about it..

Last year was fun, We need to find a better spot for sleding. :roflmao:

no snow coming for atleast 10 days. GlueNtape, i think the stock rig will do fine! you'l be better off then me! IFS FTL

Is anybody bringing their dog(s)? A friend wants to bring his but she is shy around other dogs so he won't bother bringing her cause she'll just hide in the truck the who time.

i could bring my doggies. thay will get her out and about, as long as its another female my doggies souldnt have an issue. ziggy gets jelouse

So I am so foe going up on the 13th will there be permits available when we get there? also can you get more than one tree per rig?

no snow coming for atleast 10 days. GlueNtape, i think the stock rig will do fine! you'l be better off then me! IFS FTL

Ya, last year there were a couple stock rigs that were fine. It will be nice to be driving it on dirt :gee:

I have really been trying to restrain wheeling it until I can build it up some. I think I am having withdrawls..

So I am so foe going up on the 13th will there be permits available when we get there? also can you get more than one tree per rig?

we meet at the ranger station in estecada. they sell them there for $5.00

not sure what the limit is. my guess is as long as you have 1 permit per tree ? ? ? ?

maybe ryan knows ?

Do I!
Permits are good for one tree up to 12 feet tall. You can have five permits per household. You can also gather 25 pounds of boughs with your permit.

and just a reminder so people don't have to searth through the thread to find the info

Saturday December 13th 9am Estacada Ranger Station

snow outlook is looking pretty good for saturday. maybie even some down into town on sunday. holy crap guys, here it comes. YAY!:yelclap:

Back