• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GO SHARKS!!!

Thats what the sharks needed, a good hard slap in the face, wake them up and let them know this will not be easy.

Now how will they bounce back in game 5?

Today's giveaway:
30503_1476539795495_1293729032_31318532_4056759_n.jpg

Almost time to play!
30503_1476551195780_1293729032_31318544_164910_n.jpg

We has won!
28810_1476651998300_1293729032_31318725_2717919_n.jpg

My voice is gone. :(

nice pic I Love that part of the Game Beat the Sh#t out of each other then shake hands and smile after COOL... bring on the cunnucks/blockhucks who ever just drop the puck!!!!

I have no voice at all!

Looks like I was just a section or two away from Tenny.

Game5_02.jpg

I heard I was up on the big screen when our section 226 won.

I have no voice at all!

Looks like I was just a section or two away from Tenny.

Game5_02.jpg

I heard I was up on the big screen when our section 226 won.

Haha, yeah I was 224 row 12. I didn't notice you on the big screen when you won though... probably was cussing :firedevil

Sold Saturday's tickets and paid for 3 days at Disneyland for nine of us...there was a guy in line to see Tinkerbelle and throwin pennies in the wishing well. He was wearing a Kings Stanley Cup Play-Off tee-shirt. I told him he was suppose to toss the coins in the wishing well prior to the start of the series. he saw my orange get loud shirt and asked what I was wishing for, I told him world peas. Saturday at the ESPN zone couldn't get a TV as the Lakers were on, at the end of that game the Sharks fans descented on the bar, but the Lakers fan were obnoxious so we went to the parking lot and listened to Dan on the satelit radio in the car.

Back to topic and speculation. I am pulling for Vancouver. I trust our shooters to beat Loungo but don't trust Nabby enough to stop Chicago's snipers. never was much of a blake fan either but did he play and really play hard in game 5, thanks Rob.

I hope the Canadiens pull it off at the igloo. I listened to last nights game on the drive up I-5 and have to say, Dan and Jamie are so much more informative than the Canadiens feed was.

Last edited:
Keep your head up Sharks! 2 to 1 loss this afternoon. GO SHARKS!!

Got a friend selling tickets for the game tonight:
seats available for tonight. Sec 206 Row 10. Will sell to a Friend for $260 for the pair. This is $90 cheaper than ticketmaster.

Not mine and they maybe gone soon, send me a PM and I will hook you up with him.

Ouch.

That 1st goal in sure deflated the place. I hope I am wrong but I have been saying for years that as long as Nabakov is in goal the Sharks will never hoist a cup. I no longer believe it is just me. Also am sure he was boo'd at the start of the game when his name was announced.

Good seeing you last night Mark, the bride sings the best of any of the regulars.

Happy Birthday Bryan. :wave:

When the goalie lets in a 53 foot arking fluttering ranbow wrist shot, and it is not even a marked as a scoring chance . . . We will need a goalie to show up for the next few games or the sharks will be golf'in with the Wings and Avs!

Ladd_Shot.png

I was about 20-30 feet behind Nabby and could not beleave it went in.

Back