• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giving credit where it is due....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
With all the excitement surrounding the new release of Four Wheeler Magazines coverage of Winterfest Oh-Ten, I just wanted to give some credit where it was due. The article refers to "Current Midwest Chapter President, Tyler Preston, and his crew made sure everything ran smoothly and on time".

I have to give credit to all those who volunteered their time and efforts to make this event go as well as it did. I can honestly say that I came in on the tail end of most of the planning and a LOT of hard work that was done by the members of the WF planning committee (you know who you are, if I made a list I would surely leave one name off by accident and piss someone off! :D ). I just want to let everyone that was involved know that their hard work and dedication to the club and the event led to its success.

In my multiple phone conversations and meetings in person with Ken Brubaker from Four Wheeler Magazine, he always commented how well the event was put on and how well everyone got along. As you will see once you pick up the magazine, he even reitterates it in his article. We must have really impressed him if he even put it in writting! I personally take that as a huge compliment for the Chapter as well as NAXJA as a whole. Ken has covered hundreds of events and his word is sincere. So, with all that being said, once again I will say that I am damn proud to be the President of the best Chapter in NAXJA!

Thanks to all the volunteers who helped make this Winterfest 10th Anniversary a success, but just as important, thanks to all those who were in attendance and made the event what it was....the best one yet!

Cheese "gotta get a tissue" Man-OUT!

We put on a great event and I was honored to be staff this time around hopefully, you will let me be staff again Next year? :D Now us MWC boys are gonna invade the SEC and show them how its done! :D

You make a good Prez, Tyler. Our VP is alright too. :moon:

Although I was unable to attend, coming from a new guys perspective, WF is always done very tastefully and makes everyone feel welcome!

And Tyler, I'm glad I nominated you, you sure do a good job, keep it up!

Austin

I think the MWC need to write some SOP's for putting on a NAXJA event.
No, I'm no volunteering!

I think the MWC has got it nailed down to a fine science. There will always be room for improvement but, as long as we keep quality people on the BOD and learn from the ups and downs....it will continue to grow and prosper.

somehow I got roped into this disaster....

and now the BOD owns me or some such.

Who do I talk to about ideas for next year on the parking/trail lineups?

Back