• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gilmer Wheelin Pics

You just inspired me to get 35's, but i was wondering, how do ur axles handle being being locked and on 35's i want to do the same thing but am a little afraid to. What kind of lockers? Oh, and how do you like those mud rovers? Ur jeep looks great

Last edited:
I've only offroaded about 3 times with the new tires and lockers. I think they'll hold up fine but I'm not going to be real rough on my jeep. I try to crawl over stuff before I start gunning it.

I have 4.56 gears which put me right back to stock gearing with my " 35'' " mud rover. The tires are awesome for the price. They don't do very well on a wet road/rain. Other than that they're great. They make a fair amount of noise while driving but that doens't bother me. If I were sticking with 35s I would stick with these tires. I have a feeling these are going to last me a loong time too.

Back