• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting divorced

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Too late for an april fools joke, unfortunately its true. Just figured its easier to let you know here than have every person ask where Amie is for the next ten trail runs and M&G's. :tear:

Oh yeah, this has been ongoing for about eight months. So to all of you that I was mean to, i'm sorry. Including the time i got banned, that was a particulary bad day.

Oh yeah, this has been ongoing for about eight months. So to all of you that I was mean to, i'm sorry. Including the time i got banned, that was a particulary bad day.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out for the best for you.

damn John...I'm really sorry. Both of you were fun together at the campfire. Hope it works out for the best

Well shit. Best of luck to you John, if you feel like smacking someone around come on over to my place I have plenty of facebook friends that would come over :D

FWIW my last divorce was the best decision I ever made ;)

Thanks guys. Might take you up on that mike :D

It wasn't my decision, or it would have lasted a lot longer. Makes me even sadder that it wasn't up to me :(

John come hang out, I've been looking for an excuse to justify the punching of certain folks :D haha. seriously you're welcome to take a day off work and hang out over here.

Sorry to hear that man :(

Do you get to keep her jeep?

John, I know this sucks for you at the moment. I just went through this myself. Believe me it can get very much better with time. As long as the two of you can agree to work together to make it as painless as possible it won't be so bad. If there's any indication that she won't be cooperative do yourself a favor and get a lawyer. It will cost you alot but it will allow someone who is not emotionally attached to negotiate and get you a fair settlement. If you need to talk you can call me anytime, nine 5 wun tu tu 5 fi fi fi wun.

Back