• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gaza Live Cam

I put up the same post on the Jeepforum thread and a member over there said quite positively they are another form of flare. I posted earlier asking if they were the WP shells and he said no. So Im going to go ahead with another form of flares.

It was white phosphorus. Anderson Cooper was talking about Israel using white phosphorus early Tuesday morning in Gaza(They showed the same footage you and I were watching. The same footage that screenshot came from). The military is allowed to use white phosphorus for illumination purposes, but not against individuals(that manner of use is banned by international humanitarian law). When it falls to the ground before it fully burns out is when it causes problems. And I also see Woody said they were white phosphorus too.

Are you trying the new link? the original link does not work, at least it didn't earlier. The new link is bellow.

Thanks for reposting the new link again. I would not have seen it otherwise.

New link works for me. Thanks!

That Rooster must love the camera...

Back