• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gaza Live Cam

It's not working for me either. It says it cannot connect to the server....maybe the server got "deleted"?

I'm still watching. :dunno:

Well shut it down and take a break! Let somebody else watch for a while! Didn't your momma teach you to share!?!

:D

Well shut it down and take a break! Let somebody else watch for a while! Didn't your momma teach you to share!?!

:D

lol :laugh:

nothing going on anymore....lots of fire stuff a little while ago though.

Its working for me now,

This is a flare v?

Then what is this v? Another type of flare or what?

Edit: I know what it is, a crappy screenshot haha

i think the first one is a flare. they were just hanging like flares do anyway. the bottom one i don't know what that was, but they weren't hanging like the flare.

I just heard a bunch more poping and what not and it wasn't comming from my stereo. Turned out to be my neighbors with bottle rockets and mortars dicking around.

Looks like minigun fire.

They do, but they looked more like fireworks, that screenshot doesn't show them very well. Try to catch the video of them on CNN. They just floated down like the sparks do after the firework exploded, and they set fire to stuff on the ground. They did not look like the minigun videos that I have seen. Also, these things made an explosion sound, not gunfire sound. Like I said they looked more like a firework...that said I have no clue what they were. :dunno:

I put up the same post on the Jeepforum thread and a member over there said quite positively they are another form of flare. I posted earlier asking if they were the WP shells and he said no. So Im going to go ahead with another form of flares.

Back