• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gave my Jeep the Orvis treatment (PICS)

Those spoilers are rare; you better demand a premium if you're going to part with it.

oh, and Jan, I sent you an email.
Looking to do more of a trade. I've had it for 10 years so I'm in no hurry to get rid of it but for the right deal...
Jan's got a few things I've had my eye on for years. Now if I can get him to part with a few of them.

xjstoragebox.jpg

Jan, I need the one that goes on the drivers side (left rear) where the spare tire used to be. Do you still have one?

Sorry, I´m not from the US. But I´d gladly send you some over the pond, but I´ve no spare ones, sorry! If you find some on ebay in europe or somewhere else, I´l gladly arrange shipping and stuff.

@Jeepzz: Got my PM?

Jan, I have a brand new, unistalled, unpainted Orvis spoiler that I (might) consider parting with. I bought 2 originally because 1 was going on my lifted XJ and the other was going to go on a street XJ that I wanted to build. The street XJ never happened (but if I did build one, Urban nailed it).
Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full or something.. Lol. Do you still have the Orvis spoiler for sale? If so, how much?

Why stop at one spoiler? Triple stack them FTW... it will match your Jeep nicely.
One on the hatch, one over your windshield, and another over your cobra test hood.
Extra points for modding LED bars into each spoiler.
That's actually a great idea!! I'll see if I can get my hands on two more...

And... There is no such thing as too many LEDs. Another great idea!! MOAR LEDs FTW!!!! :D

I think the vents look awful, you should remove them. Unrelated note, ill buy those vents off you

Don't worry about the d heads my man. Haters gotta hate! Thing looks HELLA sick.

Last edited:
Back