• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Tank Skid Plate For Sale

IdeaMan

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased a gas tank skid plate from cherokee-nation.com who is no longer in business, but if I remember right, he was a forum member here. Actually if you go to this thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48718 and look at the picture of "rockwerks" post, it's the same skid plate. Anyway, I bought it a couple years back and never ended up putting it on. I recently sold my Cherokee and the guy I sold it to had no interest in taking it off-road so I didn't even mention it to him. I listed it on Craigs List for $100 and then remembered this site. Make me a reasonable offer. My wife wants me to get rid of it. This thing is heavy duty like no other one I've seen and because of the way it's designed it fits 1984 through 2001. (I had a 1997) I have instructions and mounting hardware that go with it. Call or text Jim at 559-940-4546. I am in Fresno, CA.

Last edited:
Do you have any pics? I'll be passing through Fresno this Thursday night and again on Sunday afternoon on the way back. Could meet you if possible.

SkidPlate.jpg

It shows some dust and minor scuffs from being moved around the garage, but it's never been installed and I do have the directions and mounting hardware as well. The part with the cut-out is where your receiver comes through.

Back