• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

garage cleanout engine, tcase, random other stuff

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
time to make a little room. all this crap is in chattanooga tn, i'll ship the small stuff on your dime. list may change i'm always finding more stuff

1987 renix 4.0 amc block runs great unknown mileage could use a mainseal and a pan gasket. complete top to bottom with manifolds and drive accessories. still in the jeep has a flywheel on it setup for manual transmission- $400

35x12.50x15 maxxis bighorns on cragar v5's 5x4.5 pattern. Tires are tired, 2 at 1/4 and the rears almost gone. great cheap trailrig tires. $300

23 spline np231 stock, good shape-150$

Ax15 external slave bellhousing and brand new LUK clutch, includes dust shield. will need clutch fork- $200

renix a/c delete pulley- $45

2 4.0 valve covers one cast one stamped steel- $20 each

97+ driver door shell. straight no guts- 35$

toyota r150 core transmission, good for ax15 spare sparts. at some point 4th gear was turned into sparkly bits.- 50$

29 spline 8.25 good shape needs brakes rebuilt- $100

lots of jeep TCU's renix and obd2 make me an offer if you need one

lots of jeep tail lights, let me know what you need ill see if its in the pile 15$ per

Need some d30 axel shafts. Didn't make it to the yard this weekend and need a trail spare set before Friday. Have any?

Back