• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage Cleanout: Engine parts, externals and other...

NCSUcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Its time for my anual garage cleanout; this stuff needs to go. All prices OBO and do not include shipping.

New Parts

-Sealed Power H802CP pistons - .030 over with moly rings - $100 or trade for similar pistons in .040 flavor.
-Single roller timing set, new - $10
-Cragar chrome centercaps, new - $5 ea.

Used Parts

-1 32x10.50 Uniroyal MT on gold "spoke" rim, carried as a spare, never ran on - $50
-RE HD Trac bar bracket, slight defect near mounting hole, pictures availible - $45
-D35 drum brake set-up, includes backing plate, shoes(only used about 100 miles) and drums - $30
-Stock electric fan from a '90, working when removed. - $15
-Renix Intake manifold, heat sheild included - $15
-Stock rear swaybar - $10

The items below came off an engine that i swapped into jeep, they most likely work but i have never used them and can't guarentee anything.

Renix distributor - $15
Reman. ACDelco Alternator P/N 10463035 - $15
AC Compressor - $10

PM or email for details/pictures
All Items in central NC

Is tha alternator for renix style? IF so, Shipping cost to 62067. Thanks

I do still have the AC compressor, but it is fairly heavy, and would end up costing you double or more to ship it out to kansas.

I took the alternator off of an 88, but the part number doesnt match the alternator on my 90, so i will have to see whats actually going on.

The pistons are still in my basement.

Also, I have PMs i cant read. If you sent me a PM, send me an email.

Back