• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Width VS. Stock

i prefer stability, i would have probably rolled a few times already if i was any bit narrower.

ive always been able to complete every trail as some stock width guys, and more often than not with less effort and less pucker moments.

My buddy's friend has a set of 60's, narrowed to stock width, that I'm considering. The front is a LP D60/D44 hybrid (60 housing with 44 knuckles w/discs). The rear is LP D60. I think that these have 3.73s, that I'll need to swap out for 4.88s. Please help me with an approximate value for the pair. I just can't afford to get hosed.

Last edited:
Ide go full widths for stability. With the right backspacing (hummer military beadlocks) You can still tuck the wheels in pretty well. A lot of "web wheelers" just like the sounds of " I run full widths" but the guys who actually wheel them, KNOW the benifits of a wider axle/footprint

I would also recommend H2 wheels if you are going to run full width axles. They are aluminum and 8 lug, and the size is 17x9 with 5" of backspacing. I got mine for $200 after shipping on ebay, and they still pop up all the time. If you dont really need beadlocks, then the H1 wheels are kind of a pain, you have to get them re centered, and many have sealing problems with them.

Back