• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full-Width 44/60 and ARBs

skyjackerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I’m selling my axle project, as I just don’t have enough time or energy to ever finish it up. Pick up where I left off and you could have them under your rig in no time if you know what you’re doing.

Please read the details carefully, as they will give information as to what still needs to be completed.

These axles were going to go under my XJ, but they can easily be put into an TJ or ZJ as well.

I’m looking to sell everything as a lot, so please don’t ask me to individualize items. Shipping would be tough, but if you're willing to do the leg work I'll help out as much as possible. All items are in Fairfield, CT, about an hour outside NYC.

Starting price is $4500, but I’m sure something can be worked out if you’re seriously interested.

Front:
-Dana 44 (3/4 Ton) 8-lug from ’79 Ford F250- 68” wms-wms
-Flat-top knuckles, passenger needs to be milled, knuckles rotated, not welded
-Disc brake brackets, spindles, shafts, Ford lockouts (shafts need U-joints and ball joints)
-ARB w/ 4.88 Genuine Gear ring and pinion
-Master install kit
-New installed spindle bearings and seals
-New Spicer hubs, rotors, and studs
-Four Chevy one-ton tie-rod ends
-Rubicon Express bracket kit (everything but LCA mounts)
-Custom LCA mounts
-JKS over-axle-bracket
-Custom UCA mounts
-Two OEM rubber UCA mounts
-Two UCA Superflex Joints

Rear:
-Dana 60 30-spline full-float, 8-lug from Dodge Powerwagon (perch width is XJ width) shaved housing on milling machine 65” wms-wms
-Two pairs of shafts (left and right same length)
-Two pairs of hubs, one pair of original drums (one pair has new packed bearings)
-ARB w/ 4.88 Spicer ring and pinion
-Spicer master install kit
-RE anti-wrap perches

More pictures are available upon request.

Gears and lockers have a lifetime extended warranty from 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers; all paperwork is in my possession.

I think I have some other items that I’ll come across when and if I need to get everything together for a sale.

Back