• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction Long Arms for sale $700

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my Full Traction Long Arms and frame mounts for $700. Nothing is wrong with them, I'm just rebuilding at a lower height than before and will not need long arms any more. The upper arms have been converted on the axle side to 7/8" heim. The lower arms on the frame side are the ones that came with the lift but have 1" to 5/8" bolt high misalignment spacers. The arms and mounts are in solid condition, a bit of rock rash, and the powder coat is chipping, but other than that, they're perfect for those wanting the Full Traction arms without buying the whole kit. I am including all the hardware that was removed from my jeep to bolt them on (I suggest buying new hardware for safety's sake, but it's your choice) and the assembly instructions that came with the lift. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or call Nick at (804) 651-1826.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

$700 is a little steep, but I am interested, are you willing to ship? To So Cal.

I am willing to ship to so cal, yes. I'll get you a quote for shipping.

Sale pending but still up for grabs until it's sold.

Got the MO yesterday, gonna see if it clears monday, but consider them sold.

Back