• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ft. Carson Job Opening

_dallas_

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for someone with at least a Secret clearance and a strong technical, electronics or communications background for a Mon-Fri, 7:30 to 4:30 gig. Military background a plus, but not required, although I am leaning towards someone with a good understanding of how the military works. The job entails working directly with Army personnel as well as other government contractors via face to face, over the phone and email.

i,ve got a few guys i can hook you up with. what are you looking for specifically? Call me directly if you like. 719-866-6916. I do IT staffing and could probably float you a few resume once I know what you are looking for.

My name is matt Bates

i also have a specific someone in mind...MC reservist...does the combat training and is mechanic outside of that...but his shop just closed down not too long ago...

I have a TS with the USNR. I am with the DOJ/BOP right now but have been thinking about a change, prison work gets to you after a while!!

Back