• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: skid, roof rack, air tube etc...

mark

NAXJA Forum User
hi, i have a warrior products rack- will leave on the home brew tire carrier, axe shovel mounts and hi lift mount and light mounts, $150

rustys airtube, and k&n filter--$40

rustys t case skid (put on the jeep, but never wheeled cuz my t case went out right after the install0 - $70

im located in the raleigh NC area, i could ship the air tube, and possibly the skid, if the buyer pays shipping, the rack can only ship truck freight, so i would rather sell that local,

also may have some other stuff, just ask,

thanks
mark

email. [email protected]

instant message, on AIM- punkstar630

someone get this beefy skid plate, its nice, i just dont need it anymore, since my jeep has retired from DD duty and will be getting rebuilt for about 2 years

Are you willing to ship the roof rack? I am in San Diego 92064.

If so, what condition is it in? Any rust? Is it the type that utilizes stock crossbars or is it gutter mount?

TIA

Josh H

its gutter mount, its one piece, all welded, it would cost probibally 150 or better to ship it, more if it goes to a house and not a buisiness address. its in good condition, if there is any rust at all, its surface rust where the paint got knicked or something.

Back