• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS Set of 4 33x12.50 MTR's

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
I have for sale a set of 4 Goodyear 33x12.50 MTR's in perfect shape, no cuts, scrapes, punctures, or cupping.Less than 2k street only miles on them.These are for the tires only, however I will throw in a brand new 33x10.50 Swamper TSL radial for a spare which is mounted on a 15x7 steelie, and a brandnew Bestop black tire cover.Also will throw in a brandnew black Soft 8 15x7 steel wheel for the spare (its on a white rim now) Asking 475.00 for everything cash.
I'm in Irvine, and since my PM's are still not working ask that you email me at [email protected],or call at 949-559-6639.By the way the only reason I'm selling these is I'm moving up to 35x12.50 MTR's

Thanks............Chris

original.jpg

Someone called me about the tires Fri. evening about 8:45, asked me to call em back, but didn't leave a call back number.If your reading this call or email me your number :)

Chris

never mind, just realized how far you where from me :eek:

Good deal though, if you where closer I'd be all over it like white on rice.

JoesXJ said:
never mind, just realized how far you where from me :eek:

Good deal though, if you where closer I'd be all over it like white on rice.

I can do a parts train, I'm in Fresno and I gotta drive to Corona on Dec. 3rd for a week of work. Also going to the bay area the week after,

Sold?

Back