• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Rear Platform for Jeep

XJ_Otto

NAXJA Forum User
This took a lot of time and effort so it aint cheap. Dont insult me please:looney:

PA020826.jpg

PA020824.jpg

PA020838.jpg

Search my name and youll see the thread about this platform.

Near Knoxville, TN.

$600

Thanks!

Oh, would also consider trades on the following + or - $$....

I need a good expandable gazebo/tarp type thing that will set up on a hard surface...like 10 x10 or 12 x 12.

4000W or higher generator.

pit bike/dirt bike (like a small 50cc thing) / scooter

Maroon bed capper for a 2000 Toyota Tundra ext cab, reg bed.

Shot in the dark, but thanks!!

I know you have a lot of time tied up in this and it really looks awsome, but I can't see myself paying that kind of money no matter how nice it is. It's a shame too, that it is really a work of art.

Bump for a an amazing addition to an XJ.

Think of it this way....tons of people would have no prob droppin this money on a bumper. Or tires. Or a rooftop tent. Or or or. This is a nice addition to a jeep, but it isn't cheap. I'm not in a bind to sell it. I just dnt have an XJ anymore so I dnt need it. But I'm not gonna throw it away for a coupke hundred bucks. When the right person comes along that wants it then ill sell it. But youd be extremely hard pressed to find something like this for much less. Like I said...OBO, but a lowball won't get anything. Thanks though High2by.

Back