• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Ranger Drop beams, 17in cobra R Wheels

poorboy87

NAXJA Forum User
Ive taken a lot of stuff in on trade and its time to clean out.

Ford Ranger Drop Beams, coils, spindles, and radius arms. They should work on the old square body style up to 96ish. I believe the coils are 2 inch but dont quote me on them. Should be 3 inch drop on the beams. Unknown brand. Ive searched around and found no Brands just part numbers. One of the beams has a slight bend in it. Should be plenty strong and should not effect alignment. $250 for all or $200 for the beams and $50 on the coils.
I took the beams and wheels in on a trade and I dont know much about them. All I was told is that they were on a truck that sat real low. Im not a hundred percent on the coils if they are factory or drop coils. From what I remember a ranger can be dropped 2 inchs with coils without runing into alignment issues and beams were used to go further.

Any Questions just ask. Ill tell you what I know
100_0442.jpg

100_0444.jpg

100_0445.jpg

17 inch Cobra R Wheels. Have all four center caps. They are wide. Two tires are good shape and 2 tires are bald. $500 Two of the wheels have mild curb rash.
100_0439-1.jpg

100_0441.jpg

100_0440.jpg

The good tires.

Last edited:
Back