• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS- Powertrax NO-SLIP for 8.25 29 spline

chief xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Fellows,

I am selling this Powertrax No-Slip for a friend of mine who sold his 2000 XJ. It is in good working condition. The XJ was street driven most of the time. I have a picture of it if you want to see it. The only thing this locker needs is a new spring kit, since two of the springs were broke upon removal. You can buy this spring kit from Summit Racing for 10 bucks. Part# PWT-8001001KAV. Installation instructions are also included with the locker. He is asking $300.00 for it. If anybody has any questions, just email me at
[email protected]

Thanks,
Brandon

winterparker2b said:
You can get an OEM LSD for well under $200

The No-Slip is a locker, not a LSD. Apples & Oranges. Not defending the price though.

Well lets all remember that business is business......
But tell your friend to throw in a carrier for 29 spline axles and some shafts to upgrade for us 27 spliners and I'll buy it for ...... even $350....

winterparker2b said:
You can get an OEM LSD for well under $200

Where can you get an OEM LSD for under $200? I am looking for a LSD and have only found them at over $400. Let me know where you were looking so I can get one. Thanks.

Rand McNally said:
Where can you get an OEM LSD for under $200? I am looking for a LSD and have only found them at over $400. Let me know where you were looking so I can get one. Thanks.
Don't waste your $$ on an OEM Limited Slip. Drop in a powertrax. It will slip on the street and lock when you need it to. All for less! :lecture:

Back