• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Offroad Camping Trailer w/RTT

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell my custom built trailer, I have used it a few times but other then that it is just sitting tarped at my storage lot.

It has a Jeep width 3500lbs axle, 31" tires with 5x4.5 bolt pattern.
Air Assist shocks
Locking Doors
30 Gallon Water Tank
12V Water Pump
Propane Water Heater (instant on demand)
Hot and Cold water taps
Rear fold down tailgate
Front side doors
Roof rails for RTT (include hannibal tent for $750) (RTT has new foam mattress with cover)
Spare tire holder
Articulating 360 degree coupler
CA Permanent Trailer plate (registered as a utility trailer)

Looking to get $2250 for the trailer or $3000 with the RTT. OBO

Located in San Dimas, CA

Email [email protected] or call: (909)547-9599 (no texts at this number)

IMG_6168%20Resized.jpg

IMG_6171%20Resized.jpg

IMG_8326%20Resized.jpg

IMG_8327%20Resized.jpg

IMG_8350%20Resized.jpg

IMG_8351%20Resized.jpg
IMG_8355%20Resized.jpg

IMG_8356%20Resized.jpg

Re: Re: FS: Offroad Camping Trailer w/RTT

Crawling/stumbling into that thing while hammered could get interesting. :D

Fify

Not sure of the model It is a two person. The tent itself is in great shape with only one or two small quarter sized holes. The storage cover is needing to be replaced, it is currently being stored at our storage lot so I don't have easy access for measurement but I can try to pull it over this weekend and get some better shots of it. (we have a camper shell and tarp on it so its difficult to just go open it up...)

Great price on that Max. I was looking at getting a trailer just like this when I had a little extra cash and they were all quite a bit more. If I still had that money I would be jumping on this.

Great price on that Max. I was looking at getting a trailer just like this when I had a little extra cash and they were all quite a bit more. If I still had that money I would be jumping on this.

BTW, thanks for helping me weld up my rear bumper. I got rear ended last week by an old guy that fell asleep at the wheel. His little datsun pick up was destroyed. My bumper looked perfect.

Dang it!! I tried to edit my post again and it added it as a quote below. I HATE not being a member anymore.

Go stick your add over on the for sale section on ih8mud.com. Those guys love this expedition stuff. It will sell quick over there.

Damn wish I had the cash for the rtt

Back