• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: NV4500 transmission (4x4 gasser donor)

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
For sale: NV4500 5 speed manual transmission, 4x4, w/ shift tower and mount, out of a 1996 dodge 2500 5.9/360 ram. VIN is 1b7kf23z6tj134992 for parts/maintenance record lookup. Truck was slid sideways into a tree and rolled, shifts good. $600 OBRO, some trades will be considered but mostly looking for cash. I've seen em go as high as 700, I have a number in mind and will deal a bit especially for a no nonsense buyer. Located in Southbridge.

Will deliver within a reasonable distance, I am driving up to Haverhill along 495/290 tonight and can drop it off on the way, will be driving back down the same route in a few days but not when exactly.

This is a 23 spline output shaft transmission, meaning a Jeep transfer case or similar doubler (I bet a 231 doubler and twin sticked 300 would be awesome on this...) will bolt right up, with a possible change in the tail housing, output seal, or input gear on the transfer case. I believe the native transfer case was an NP241DLD but didn't think to check it.

Offers?

Last guy flaked the day he was gonna put a deposit on it. (n)

do you have any that mount to same era diesel in your yard?

Nope :(

sold!

Back