• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS. non-xj stuff. new 20 ton press, go karts.

HandBuiltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I will be moving soon, so I got some stuff to get rid of before I move.

Brand new harbor freight #32879 20-ton shop press. Still in boxes, never assembled. Paid 183.59 for it. would like to get $160 for it.

I have a Model T bucket go cart that was built on a riding mower chassis. I believe the motor is a 6hp Kawasaki. Has a 4 speed tranny with reverse. Fun toy, was taking 1 part off at a time, sanding and painting. Has golf cart rear tires, 1 has to get aired up before I ride it, but holds air all day. front tires are skinny black spokes. I use it to ride around the neighborhood in the evening while smoking a cigar. $300

Go cart with 6 HP tecumsef motor. Should start right up with gas, but might need carb cleaned out. Was a kids 2 seater, but buddy converted it to adult size by moving steering wheel to center, and making custom tie rods. Probably too fast for younger kids, I used to limit the throttle on it when my boy would take it out. $150.

SHoot me a PM with number and I will send pictures, going to go out and get gas to start the motors. All stuff is in Oceanside at my home.

John

kyle is going to post a few pics for me. The pic of the bucket shows it with the top on, I took it off because it needs redone, and so I can fit, lol.
And yes I look like Bowser in it with the top on.

John

Back