• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Non-Jeep Britax Car Seats

4xpete

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: Britax Regent Cars Seats (2). My kids have outgrown the seats. Both are the same model and same color. Both manufactured in 2007. These are rated for children upto 80lbs. Never been in an accident. No recalls on these, see attached label and serial numbers. We are the original owners. Retail for $270. Just washed and cleaned the cover. Ready to install and use.

$75 each or $130 for both. Prices are reasonably negotiable, no low ballers please. Pick Up ONLY.

Located in Cypress (Orange County), near the 405/605.

Pete 714.334.9897

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo.jpg

Not to be a party pooper here. But isn't it illegal to sell used car seats any more? I know you can't find them at good will, or childers second hand stores. To many liabilities if something where to go wrong with a used seat.

Not to be a party pooper here. But isn't it illegal to sell used car seats any more? I know you can't find them at good will, or childers second hand stores. To many liabilities if something where to go wrong with a used seat.

You're not being a party pooper. I appreciate the info. But I've been doing a google search about resale of child seats being illegal. Do you know a code section? I'm just trying to confirm for sure, before I have to toss these things out. Thanks

Yep. Can't even give em away. I ended up tossing all of ours. 8 years worth of 3 chitlins.

Ok. So the only section in the vehicle code or anywhere in NHTSA information is, IF the seat were in a vehicle involved in a collision.

I know it's only my word, but these seats were NOT in/or about a vehicle nor involved in a collision.

"Cal Vehicle Code:
27362.1. (a) No individual may sell or offer for sale a child
passenger restraint system that was in use by a child during an
accident involving a motor vehicle."

Back