• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: NEW JKS adjustable Trac Bar in Shelton, CT

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Had a DPG kit for my last XJ but sold it before I had a chance to install everything. I have an unused 100% New never installed JKS adjustable Trac bar with both greaseable bolts for sale. Shelton, CT or will ship for additional fee. $100 firm. I will post a pic on Monday.

Happy 4th of July!

I'm mostly around the Shelton/Oxford area. I think it would take you around 45 min to swing down to pick it up. Let me know.

Will check the part number when I get home tonight, and I vaguely remember seeing a lift height the bar is good for on the same sheet that has the part number. I'll update here tonight.

Part numbers listed: JKSOGS125 and JKSOGS126 Assuming one number is the bar and one is the threaded rod end. I will Call JKS tomorrow, or feel free to call yourself to ask what lift range this bar is good for. Originally purchased for a kit that would be around 3.5" but i know there is a range they are good for.

Part numbers listed: JKSOGS125 and JKSOGS126 Assuming one number is the bar and one is the threaded rod end. I will Call JKS tomorrow, or feel free to call yourself to ask what lift range this bar is good for. Originally purchased for a kit that would be around 3.5" but i know there is a range they are good for.

Thanks for the info.

The first part number turned up "over 4" of lift"
The second part number turned up "Fits vehicles with 1"-3.5" Lift Only"

I'm sitting around 4-4.5" so I'm not sure which one yours actually is or if the one size fits both? Is one part number checked off on the box by any chance?

Just called JKS, they do list exactly what you just said, I took the part numbers off the instructions so that didn't help. I'm sure Dirk over at DPG will be able to look me up and tell me which one he sold me. I will call later and post up tonight.

Back