• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Magnetic Motorcycle Tank Bag

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Name: Rick R
Contact Info: PM me

Item For Sale: Joe Rocket Hammerhead Magnetic Tank Bag
Price: $50 obo
Shipping? Yes

Description: I sold my Honda Hawk GT (smaller bike) and need to sell my tank bag. It works GREAT and I really love it, but I need something bigger for my VFR since I do daily and weekend trips with my g/f quite often.

Mounted on my old bike:
DSCN0183.jpg

534212866_qGHFW-XL.jpg

Stock photo:
52259__72584_zoom.jpg

Comes with a waterproof cover & carrying strap. Works great! I can stuff this with my cell phone, wallet, GPS or EZ Pass, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 visors, small first aid kit, small multi-tool, condoms, gum, house/car keys, small P&S camera, water bottle, etc. I think that's the most items I've had in there at once :) Had this on the bike above 130 MPH :-X SUPER strong magnets.

Let me quote the manufacturer:

# Wind/water resistant 1000D nylon construction
# GPS compartment with clear view window
# Cell compartment with clear view window
# Reflective stripe
# Fast access coin holder
# Padded belt buckle guard
# Non slip / non scratch mounting base
# Adjustable shoulder strap included
# Built in rain cover included

Sizing Information

* Dimensions: 15”(L) x 8”(W) x 4.5”(H)
* GPS compartment dimensions: 4.25”(L) x 4.5”(W)
* Cell compartment dimensions: 5”(L) x 2.75”(W)

And a little review:

The Joe Rocket Hammerhead Magnetic Tank Bag has a good looking taper to the shape that will work well on sportbikes. The main compartment alone is 15 inches front to back so be sure to compare that to your tank. The are exterior pockets for a GPS and a cell phone, both with clear view windows. Built in rain cover and adjustable shoulder strap are included.

Back