• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Lots of stuff

hollywood32

NAXJA Forum User
Garage cleaning time.

Spare Dana 30 Axle shafts. $40
IMG_3263.jpg

Used Power steering pumps, one with out pulley and resivoir, $20 for both
IMG_3265.jpg

Auxilary fan $20
IMG_3266.jpg

Used electric fan $20
IMG_3264.jpg

Dana 30 carrier and aussie locker Carrier has less than 1,000 miles on it and is for gear ratios 3.96 and up. Locker has about 5,000 miles on it most of them offroad $200
IMG_3271.jpg

Dana 44 disk brake conversion $200
Includes everything you need to convert a Dana 44 rear axle to disk brakes. (I think) I used this write up for a parts list.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=967146&highlight=disk+brake+conversion

IMG_3267.jpg

Used Ford explorer backing plates, calipers.
IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

New pads, hardware kit, passenger break line, (replaces driver side brake line) allignment spacers, Brembro ZJ rotors.
IMG_3269.jpg

Used CJ brake master cylinder, about 10,000 miles on this. $20
IMG_3272.jpg

misc. used tool boxes and one ammo can Free to a good garage
IMG_3273.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take the bigger tool box on the left and the axle shafts. Can pick up on monday.

Edit: Crap just realized im going to leave port on a ship in long beach on monday. Which is an hour from you :(

Last edited:
If the two little tool boxes are free then I will gladly take those. That black one with the strap would be a great replacement for my cruchsed 1st aid kit box. The other little box would be great for my trail tools. My current set up is a canvas grocery bag from Trader Joes. I'm out in Ontario all the time visiting family and shoping at Bass Pro. I should be able to easily swing by and pick them up. I will actually be out there tomorrow visiting family for Easter. I can pick them up an my way to or from if that works for you.

Last edited:
Ill take the bigger tool box on the left and the axle shafts. Can pick up on monday.

Edit: Crap just realized im going to leave port on a ship in long beach on monday. Which is an hour from you :(

I'm in no hurry so if you want I will set them aside for you. Until they can be picked up or trained.

Got your pm. I will swing by later today.

Interested in disk brake conversion.

PM sent

Thanks for the boxes. Wish we could have met in person. Guess we will have to meet on the trail or M&G someday.

willing to sell the aussie separate? i know someone who needs one for their wrangler
For that price, buy the whole thing and sell/donate/trash the carrier.
The price he is asking is basically for the aussie ocker and the carrier is free..

Back