• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: JKS ACOS

MGrobe

NAXJA Member #968
I have a used JKS ACOS system that I just removed from my XJ. I bought it 2 years ago and it has worked out well. I am now replacing it because I am going to a completely different suspension setup that can't use it anymore. I have to still clean the grease off of it, but at first glance it looks to be in good shape. But it was dark when they came off so I'll clean them up this weekend and get a better look.

I can't remember what I paid and JKS has them listed for $220 + shipping (high msrp price). I am in zip code 60181, shipping from UPS. Let me know your interest and what price you deem to be fair. I'll update this later with an asking price once I further verify their condition.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...OS&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring

If in good condition, I would be interested. I would be interested in hearing your asking price. Depending on condition, and if in good condiion, I would not pay more than $150, including shipping.
They sell on ebay for $200 new, including shipping.
Might work out a package with the bump-stops too.

Let me know your interest and price.

You can email me @ [email protected]

An update:

The ACOS are in good shape. They’re physically sound/straight and I will be sending new bolts with the ACOS. The only thing wrong on one ACOS is one rubber bumper (Durathane) is split open (I had a spring collapse and the rubber stop doesn’t really cushion that much). A new one of those from JKS is $7.50+ shipping. I can order that part and replace it or you can and deduct it from my price.

I figure $135 shipped with the buyer buying the bump stop.

OR

$150.00 with me replacing it.

Paypal is what I prefer.

-Marc-

Back