• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Jeep 4.6L Stroker Parts / 1 Ton Axle / Tranny / Wheels

Mark817XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have parts from my stroker build I lost interest in for sale.

Block:

1992 Renix, bored .030" over. Deck and alignment were checked and no correction was necessary. New cam bearings and freeze plugs were installed and it was pressure tested, magnifluxed and hot tanked. The machine work was done last month and the block has been bagged up air tight since, nice and fresh no rust, will give you the receipts. - $300

Crank:

4.2L 258 Crank, I'll have to unwrap it to get the casting number but it is a 4 counterweight long snout crank. It is the second best choice for a 4.6L stroker second only to the short crank. You just need a 10mm spacer on the snout to put a serpentine pulley on it. Machine work was done at the same time and place as the block. Main journals were ground .010" under. Comes with 6 4.2L 258 Connecting Rods. - $250

Head:

Same head that came off the running motor before rebuild, haven't done a thing to it. - $75 or free with purchase of either two items above.

Transmission:

XJ AW4 with 85k on the clock. Pulled from same jeep as the motor was. No bell housing, runs and shifts fine. - $200

Axle:

Ford King Pin Dana 60, 1983 Driver Drop. Complete minus wheel bearings, lock outs and spindle nuts. It was originally a DRW axle and I converted it to SRW with new hubs, haven't purchased new spindle nuts or lock outs to re-assemble it. Otherwise it is 100% assembled and ready to go. 4.10 gear, open carrier. Perches and shock mounts have been cut off and ground smooth, clean axle tubes. - $800

Wheels:

4 D-Window 16x10 wheels. 8 x 6.5 lugs, don't know what back spacing. - $100 or free with purchase of stroker parts or axle.

I'm pretty motivated to sell; will deliver within an hour of Fort Worth, Texas or further for fuel costs. Will also ship at your expense.

Calling me is the best way to reach me but otherwise email me.

Thanks,

Mark
682-225-3936

No such animal exists. You might want to correct that.

I'll have to get the casting number but I don't want to unwrap it. I know for sure it is a 1992 block but it is not an H.O.

Non-HO = renix doesn't it?

Either way, it is a 92 non ho. If anyone is serious I'll go get a picture of the casting number.

you wouldnt happen to have anymore engine parts would you?

I'll have to get the casting number but I don't want to unwrap it. I know for sure it is a 1992 block but it is not an H.O.

Non-HO = renix doesn't it?

Either way, it is a 92 non ho. If anyone is serious I'll go get a picture of the casting number.

MT Mike is right. The last year for the renix was 1990, therefore its not a renix block. Just for clarification.

Back