• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: HUGE selection of inexpensive Jeep TJ/XJ/MJ parts (West Michigan)

1x1_Speed_Craig

NAXJA Forum User
In the course of rebuilding my daughter Mira's '93 XJ and my '05 LJ, I have accumulated WAY more parts than we need. This list is just the start...I have many more stored in my rafters, and will add to this list after sorting through them all. If you need '96-down XJ parts, ask me if you don't see something listed - there is a good chance I have it anyway.

Parts are located in Cedar Springs, Michigan (just north of Grand Rapids...zip 49319). If they're small parts, pick-up in NW Grand Rapids (Walker) is also an option. I prefer local pick-up, but will ship some of the smaller parts on your dime. If you need something shipped, please be respectful of my time, and try not to be a "tire kicker"...commit to the purchase. Much appreciated...my schedule is very busy.

I'll take payment by PayPal (craig.emenaker A+ gmail d0+ com), postal money order, or good ol' cash. I'm open to trades that would help with the build of my daughter Mira's XJ (build thread HERE).

Thanks,
Craig

Interior:
  • 1995 XJ Steering Column: Complete with key. Includes good mechanically-actuated airbag. $40
  • 1996 XJ Steering Column: Missing lock core and plastic "shroud" around lock core. Includes good mechanically-actuated airbag. $25
  • 1996 XJ Dash/Gauges/Wiring: I planned on using this complete dash for Mira's XJ, but found another (later-model) option. $20
  • 1996 XJ 4.0L Starter: Worked great, was keeping as a spare, but trying to free up space. $20
  • Misc. interior trim pieces (just ask)

Engine Compartment:
  • (3) 1996-down XJ electric cooling fans. 1-2 have cracked shrouds, but could be usable; the 3rd is in good condition. $20/all 3.
  • 1996 Dual-Diaphragm Brake Booster. Excellent-working condition. I planned on using this, but will be using a 1999 model instead. $25

Body:
  • 1996-down XJ/MJ Front Fender (driver): White, one VERY small dent; otherwise in nice condition. We planned on using this for Mira's XJ, but found a perfect one afterward. $15
  • 1996-down XJ/MJ Front Fender (driver): Brownish, pulled from a late '80s MJ Pioneer. Pretty decent overall condition. $15
  • 1996-down XJ/MJ Front Fender (passenger): Black, tweaked VERY slightly in the front. Easy repair, or use as-is on a trail rig. $10
  • 1996-down XJ rear hatch: White, good overall condition. Includes rear defrost window and wiper motor. $20
  • 1996-down XJ rear hatch: Red, decent condition. $15
  • (All Years) XJ/MJ Hood: Red, a couple small blemishes, but good overall. $15
  • (All Years) XJ/MJ Hood: Red, excellent condition, ZERO dents/dings/rust. $40

Suspension:
  • TJ/LJ Rubicon Front Coil Springs: Super clean (still have the tags), no surface rust even. $35
  • TJ/LJ OEM Rear Track Bar: 53K miles, zero rust, excellent condition. $15
  • TJ/LJ OEM Front Sway Bar with Links: 53K miles, zero rust, excellent condition. $30
  • TJ/LJ OEM Rear Sway Bar with Links: 53K miles, zero rust, excellent condition. $15
  • XJ OEM Front Coil Springs: A couple sets to choose from. $5/pair.

Axles & Axle Parts:
  • 1993 XJ HP Dana 30: Super clean, non-Michigan housing (most of it is still black paint), 3.07 gears, complete caliper-to-caliper including tie rod/drag link. Probably needs brake work. I planned on keeping this because of how clean it is, but $75
  • TJ/XJ/MJ 2WD Front Axle. Missing 2WD specific bearings (only has spindles). Swap a set of 4WD knuckles/unit bearings/stub shafts on and use this for your Jeep rat rod. $30
  • (2 sets) TJ/LJ Dana 30/Dana 44 knuckles. $25/pair

Are the Dana 30 knuckles worn where the pads ride? I'm interested in them if you have both.
Could you ship them in a flat rate post office box to 54102?

Are the Dana 30 knuckles worn where the pads ride? I'm interested in them if you have both.
Could you ship them in a flat rate post office box to 54102?

There is a little wear, but they're definitely usable. I'll get a photo uploaded later this week. I planned on using them for my daughter's project, but went a different axle with the front (I got a Dana 60, and she got my complete LJ D30). Regarding the shipping...

...I prefer local pick-up, but will ship some of the smaller parts on your dime. If you need something shipped, please be respectful of my time, and try not to be a "tire kicker"...commit to the purchase. Much appreciated...my schedule is very busy.

Just let me know on the shipping. I think they would fit in the free flat rate box sized 13 5/8 x 11 7/8 x 3 3/8. Which is $10.95 a box to any 48 states regardless of weight.

Thanks

Just let me know on the shipping. I think they would fit in the free flat rate box sized 13 5/8 x 11 7/8 x 3 3/8. Which is $10.95 a box to any 48 states regardless of weight.

Thanks

Will do. I'll swing by the post office and pick up a couple flat rate boxes to see if they fit, and will also grab photos later this week.

Craig

Looking for driver's inside door handle in grey. Looks like this but not broke.

armrest2.jpg

Looking for driver's inside door handle in grey. Looks like this but not broke.

armrest2.jpg

Is that two pieces of the same front door pull? I assume the top (broken piece) came off the front edge of the lower piece (originally shaped like a dog-leg "L"). If so, yes I have some of these around.

Hold the show a minute. I may have a line on a complete Dana 30 for $75.

Keep me posted.

The piece above came off the inside of the piece below. The rest I'm looking for is shaped as the one you see. All I can seem to find are the angled ones though.

interested in the fans, my daughter drives past cedar springs frequently. I will get with you back channel shortly about her picking those up.

do you take pay pal?

Dan

The piece above came off the inside of the piece below. The rest I'm looking for is shaped as the one you see. All I can seem to find are the angled ones though.

I just checked, and DO have 2 driver-side ones in the style you need. One looks pretty good (with a matching passenger side), while the other is still in-tact, but very dirty due to the donor vehicle's window being broken out for some time. Shoot me a fair offer that's good for both of us for all 3 if you want (I don't have a need for them). :cool:

interested in the fans, my daughter drives past cedar springs frequently. I will get with you back channel shortly about her picking those up.

do you take pay pal?

Dan

Dan - I returned your PM, and left you a voicemail, as well. Give me a call when you get a few.

ALL...

I rounded up more parts, but this forum won't allow me to edit my original post. Additional parts:

• LIKE-NEW 1996-down radiator (possibly fits all models): The donor vehicle was a 1996 XJ with a 4.0L/AW4 auto (fittings for the cooling lines are already on the radiator). The previous owner works at Napa, and installed this new radiator to get the Jeep road-worthy, but never actually licensed it prior to selling it to me. The only "road miles" it has on it are the 15 miles I drove it home. $40
  • 1994 XJ Steering Column (non-tilt): Black, complete with key. $20
  • 1996 XJ Gauge Cluster with actual gauges (not dummy lights): Works great. $25
  • XJ NP-231 shifters: $5 each
  • 1996 XJ Automatic Brake Pedal Assembly: $10
  • Gray rear seat. One (1) base with (2) different backs included. Nice condition. $20
  • (All Years) XJ 2" Receiver Hitch: Pretty clean overall. Currently mounted on a 1999 XJ. $40

Back