• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS, DJManche's 92"MJ ....

DJManche

NAXJA Forum User
Yep thats right , I have to get rid of my baby to pay lawyer costs . I'm in a money bind and selling everything I have is the only easy way out .
Specs :

1992 MJ , Produced in 4 of 92" .215k miles ( one of 900 made in 92 ).

4.0 L HO , with Ford 5.0L Injectors .

Full RE HD SF Short arm kit W/ welded RE drop brackets .

RE stainless brake lines

RE Mono tube shocks

Stock width XJ D44 TRAC LOC with Yukon 456's and solid axle shafts and reinforced tubes and pumpkin and
Tera Flex disc brakes all the way around . All new hubs and bearings .

Tera Flex sway brackets and RE Gen 2 disco's

Stock D30 non disco with 456's and solid axle shaft , welded tubes and reinforced spring mounts .( Open )

Tera Flex High steer Knuckle kit with HD knuckles and hand made DOM steering using Tera's HD TRE's .

Tom woods custom Drive shaft and Tera Flex SYE kit pro installed .

Tera Flex SOA kit with welded mounts .

FrankZ winch bumper with reinforced steering box and bolts .

Custom fit TJ bucket seats from best top .

35"X12.5 BFG KM2 Mudds with Black 15"x10" D window wheels . Brand new tire tread .

Brand new Alpine deck and speakers

With a hard wired 7" nav screen from Garman .

Truck runs and drives great its been a great DD .

All work was done fairly recently with only about 3k on the build .

Body needs a little TLC but in good shape no rust .
Price 5,500 $

Looking to possibly trade for a newer family sedan . Price is mildly negotiable for NAXJA peeps .

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

OMG......... $5500 is a smokin' deal......:wierd:

Hate to see you have to do this DJ.......

that sucks, man. Hope your lawyer is making progress for you with those kinds of bills.

Gorgeous MJ.

Thanks guys , but the man wins . Charges will be dropped but the costs are
trying to put me out of business . Average is about 3k a month to fight the prick DA .

I know its pricy but I threw everything I could at that truck , most that have seen it know there isn't anything used under that truck the only thing that wasn't replaced was the stock leaf springs , I wanted a completely new truck
from the ground up and so no expense was sparred .

I'll be forced to finnish the body work this summer if it doesn't sell .

Also I didn't mention before but a few more parts come with the truck like a matching topper and a winch that hasn't been installed and a brand new fel-pro
header gasket set with a brand new set of custom built performance headers
that I haven't gotten around to installing .

By the time I add all the parts in the truck to date its 7,669.00 before I add what I paid for the truck . I also have receipts for all the parts and labors
performed .

you win in the end, man. bump for a great truck at a great price!

There's a little bit a heart and sole in this one for sure so I won't lie , I do not
want to sell this truck at all . Its been the coolest most dependable truck I've ever owned . Guys I don't even know come straight out the wood work to talk Jeep with me and compliment me on the truck .

I also forgot to mention that its an AX-15 with the NP231 transfer case .
I haven't had any problems with any of the drivetrain components and its very quiet with only real limited gear noise in 4 high the SYE broke in real smooth
goes in and out of gear with no resistance .

The motor and trans is the next thing on the list but they run strong now making this the perfect platform for someone looking for a completed project .
Once finished this truck would be a dream truck for anyone to enjoy and continue to modify to the hearts content , options on lockers are open and
types of motors are available . No real modification has been done to the
drivetrain keeping the whole stock as possible theme to my build .
Most of the people that know me as a restoring type so I tried to keep this truck in top shape .

If I had the money I would support your cost by buying that in a heartbeat. I've fallowed your build on this rig and love it.

O man.... thats no bueno :(
welp, if you would consider that 4runner and suburban ive got for you're rig let me know.

Either way, bump for a good seller!

welp, if you would consider that 4runner and suburban ive got for you're rig let me know.

Jeez 'guapo....... the guy clearly says in his ad he needs the cashola to pay for his legal defense...... and you offer him a trade...... :twak:

:D

Jeez 'guapo....... the guy clearly says in his ad he needs the cashola to pay for his legal defense...... and you offer him a trade...... :twak:

:D

Hey Troy read the last line in the ad.......... :twak:

:cheers: heh, it's all good. Ya, I would not have posted unless he had stated that. Either way/ im still sorry to see him need 2 make a move

damn it - i want it.

if not sold in a month or so lets talk but i bet it will be gone by then

i really want an MJ!

Hey Troy read the last line in the ad.......... :twak:

Said newer family sedan...... possibly.

4-runner and '70's Surburban = not family sedan....... :D

Just givin' 'guapo some chit..... :thumbup:

A lil off topic on the sale(super sexy rig! BTW... if money was no object...), but do you have any interior pics. Just wanted to see what the hard wired garmen looks like and where you have it put...

Mounted to the glass where the rear view window goes , I'll try and throw some pics up this weekend .

Said newer family sedan...... possibly.

4-runner and '70's Surburban = not family sedan....... :D

Just givin' 'guapo some chit..... :thumbup:

Guapo's yota is alright the convertible top is tits but if my buddy who built that burb finds out I've got it ,

I might have a new dog on the porch for a while ....:loveu:

I really appreciate all the responses , hopefully I won't have to sell it and my dream of the ultimate MJ will be realized one day .

Back