• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: confer roof rack, A/C delete pulley and bracket

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Confer rack $250 obo , $275 obo with spare tire clamp.

20150614_181341.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150614_181428.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A/C delete bracket and pulley. $25 firm.

20150614_181443.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

all items located in Phelan (hi-desert).
text or pm for questions.
Asa 626-278-2421

The rack is for a 48x60 with 4" rails. It also has expanded sheet bottom. I would recommend new nuts/bolts for the mounts to the rack, but I have the old ones. It will have fresh coat of paint this week at some point, I am going to be in AZ tomorrow thru thursday. ASA posted these for me and has all the details so he can answer all the questions.

Leep

I need the AC delete pulley/bracket setup.
You should still have my number. Send me a text. please.

Half drank Pepsi and half slice of pizza for the roof rack. That's the best I can do this month. The rack would look great on my new to me 97.

How about two bottles of Nighttrain?

:eyes:

Half drank Pepsi and half slice of pizza for the roof rack. That's the best I can do this month. The rack would look great on my new to me 97.

OK, how about you two share it. We'll go with 4 bottles of night train, 3 bottles of ripple, a FULL Pepsi, half a pizza, 3 goats a cow and 11.5 chickens!

Seriously though anyone interested? Is a nice rack. :cheers:

How about two bottles of Nighttrain?

:eyes:

OK, how about you two share it. We'll go with 4 bottles of night train, 3 bottles of ripple, a FULL Pepsi, half a pizza, 3 goats a cow and 11.5 chickens!

Seriously though anyone interested? It's a nice rack. :cheers:

Sorry, I meant to update. Been kinda busy.

The ac delete pulley is gone. Thank you Jeremy.

The confer rack is still available.
Someone make an offer.

Back