• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: CJ, YJ, TJ, XJ - H4 Upgraded Heavy Duty Wiring Harness

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
I have a custom, heavy duty wiring harness for sale. It's got dual Hella relays, a fused positive, and is plug and play:

-1 negative wire to go to the battery
-1 positive (with the fuse) going to the battery.
-Factory harness plug closest to the battery plugs into the upgraded harness
-There are then 2 more plugs, one goes to each bulb in the headlight housings

Here's a photo of some of it:
465099693_TgqHR-XL.jpg

Info on the connections here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/photos-writeup-dash-leds-upgraded-headlights-wiring-etc-685645/

This is a great upgrade for those who want to run higher wattage bulbs. It's also a great upgrade just for stock vehicles! You will notice a big output difference in your stock lights, and even more-so when running higher wattage bulbs. This has been a great setup for my Jeeps. I've run it on a YJ, XJ and TJ. I now have HID's which have their own wiring harness, so I have no need for this harness anymore. I purchased it for $95. I am looking to get $75 obo.

Yah I can ship it. The wire and shielding are thick, so it's going to need a slightly larger box. Say $5 to ship.

Reply sent.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

you should probly just send it to me since its obviously taking up space. i need to upgrade the wiring in my truck and if i use this all i needa do id get connectors for my lights

I'd consider giving you a deal but no freebie! I am broke lol.

Whose fault is that? haha :p We gotta hit up Rausch soon, man.

Bump

Replied :)

Back