• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 99 Nicely Built XJ

LiL Timmy

NAXJA Forum User
First of all to all my fellow wheelers miss you guys and hope your doing great and giving it a good bump on a trail for me!
Starting a big project and I just dont wheel as much as I used too. Jeep is built right and no shortcuts taken.
I have clean title in hand and Jeep just passed emissions.
Spec Sheet is as follows:
Jeep has 117,000 original miles.
TNT high clearance long arm kit
RSOR Cage
RSOR Heavy Duty Steering including tie rod, drag link, and track bar
RSOR Rocker Replacements
RSOR 231 Tcase Swap
RSOR installed 6 inch BDS coils and Rubicon Express Leaf Springs
RSOR front bumper
Daystar rear bumper
Rustys Gas Tank Skid
Frame Stiffeners
Shackle Relocation Brackets
Thor corner guards
Warn M8000 Winch with in cab winch controls and heavy duty wiring
Ford 8.8 Rear with solid diff cover, aussie locker and 4:56 gears
High Pinon dana 30 front with chromolly shafts, aussie locker 4:56 gears and rockcrusher diff cover
35X12:50 Mickey Thompson MTZ on semulock wheels
Red Top Battery
HID Headlight full housing upgrade
I know im forgetting some stuff but Jeep runs great and needs nothing! Interior is in excellent condition with no rips tears or cracks in anything. Asking 8000 OBO You can contact me at 423-762-0518 Please leave a voicemail. Thanks ( will get pics up as soon as I get external hardrive back from friend) Can text and email some pics also.

There are some pictures of it on my website too...

www.rocksolidfab.com

Look in vehicles to see it how it looks now. If you look around the site you will also see pictures of it elsewhere.

This is a awesome XJ.

Good luck on the sale.

Thanks Ed, Sale Pending...

Who bought it? Somebody on here?

Well, I have a pretty good idea who bought it then.

Maxwife and I'm glad a naxja member got her.

My guess was correct.

Sorry to hear you were getting out of wheeling. Maybe you can get another XJ when the time is right. Take care.

Back