• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 87 Comanche Chief 4x4...lifted/locked/upgraded

back up...haters are hilarious

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/2860520454.html

and just in case:

I have a 1987 Jeep Comanche Chief (MJ) that has about 205K miles that i bought Aug 2004 and i have EVERY reciept from every oil change or part i ever bought for this truck. Its been very well taken care of and if it sell it will be very hard to see it go. Here is the long list of stuff and goodies it has. Total lift is about 7.5" over stock and i can still fit it in the garage with no problem

1987 Jeep Comanche Chief:
-4.0 Inline 6 cylinder (has about 42K miles on it)
*Air raid intake
*flowmaster 2.5" custom exhaust and new cat 2 yrs ago
*5.0 mustang injectors
*new battery
*oil changed every 3K miles
-Puegout BA 10/5 5speed manual trans (rebuilt 35K miles ago)
*new clutch/slave cylinder/clutch master
*synthetic gear oil always run since i have owned..shift smooth
-D30 front axle
*4.10 gears with quick-loc Locker
*6" skyjacker coils with ACOS spacers
*Pro-comp ES shocks
*Skyjacker extended brake lines
*resealed when gears installed
*RockKrawler HD trackbar and bracket
-D44 rear axle
*4.10 gears with limited slip diff
*resealed when gears installed
*Spring over axle (S.O.A.)
*ProComp ES3000 rear shocks
-NP231 transfercase
*resealed 18K miles ago
-33x12.5 R15 BFG A/T (98% tread with warranties thru discount) mounted on 15x8 RockCrawler wheels (warrantied thru discount also)

Other goodies:
-RockKrawler steering, JKS swaybar disconnects, ProtoFab4x4 front winch bumper (no winch), Roll-bar (KC lights included), Fabtech bed mounted tire carrier(32x11.5 R15 BFG A/T for spare), JVC MP3 stereo with Rockford fosgate amp and 10" pioneer sub, bucket seats, full length center console, custom POSI-Lok for D30, Z34 hood vents, 3 row all metal raditaor, Converted to open cooling system, A/C, heater, power steering all work perfectly, M.O.R.E. steering box brace, 99 XJ mirrors (stock door mounted mirrors included), Prerunner fiberglass bulged front fenders

The body of this truck is in GREAT shape...the truck has no damage and has never been wrecked..still has the original COMANCHE CHIEF stripes on it...Exterior color is white
The interior is also in great shape...has no tears or missing parts inside...Interior color is maroon

NO RUST ANYWHERE...i pulled the carpet up and the was no rust on the floors...i herculined the floor after i prepped it and then repadded and sealed up the inside so it will never leak or get rust on the floor.

Email....Put the word "Rock Krawler" in the subject line so i know your not spammer
Text @ 623-628-3330 Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday are the best days to get a hold of me...rest of the week is usually full with work

Im sure there is a lot im missing but its time for me to see if i can move on...TEXT/EMAIL is the best way to set up a time to see it. Scheduale is hectic right now but i can make time....Sorry for the crappy pictures but its all i got....i wont send any thru the phone cause i get charged to send pic messages..sorry

Also i do not want to trade for your quads, motorcycle, guns or any other junk....

Here is a link to my photobucket account to see some pics:

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s267/offroader461/

there is several build pics in the album as well

NO TRADES WHAT SO EVER...WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OFF THE TRUCK SOOOOOOOO DONT ASK!

Last edited:
Back