• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: (4) 35x12.5x15 ProComp Xterrains w/wheels $900 obo

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
Project's not going anywhere anytime soon so....

(4) 35x12.5x15 ProComp Xterrains with (4) Mickey Thompson Challenger forged aluminum wheels. 2 of the tires are mounted and balanced. These tires/wheels have never been wheeled so no cuts or road rash and the wheels are 5x5.5 15x10
Excellent tread on the tires but the wheels need little cleaning from sitting in the garage. The M/T wheels were made before the company was sold to Alcoa and are the real McCoy. Forged, not cast.

older pic is for reference, can upload new pic over weekend.

DSCF1303.jpg

entire rolling project (w/blown engine) for $1200 - no title

pm or email [email protected]

ps. Possibly willing to trade for military type rifles/pistols depending on what you have.

Did I mention OBO?

The rig itself has a full width 8.8 axle which explains the 5x5.5 pattern on the wheels...

A HD SYE from Bayou Geep, tranny and steering pump coolers, a GDI radiator, ford 5.0 injectors, and 7-8" of homebrew lift goodness... Buy it, throw an engine in it and beat the piss out of it...

I really need to get this thing out of the garage...

Oh... Located in SE WI

pics:

20120708_5967.jpg

20120708_5968.jpg

20120708_5965.jpg

20120708_5964.jpg

20120708_5966.jpg

20120708_5969.jpg

20120708_5973.jpg

The other 2 wheels are mounted and still on rig in case someone wants to buy entire rolling project. Same condition
These tires/wheel combo were only on rig for a few weeks before engine went kaboom. If you think you've seen this combo offroad that was the exact same rims on 5x4.5 on 33's...

If anyone if even thinking about tires and wheels, this would be a good time.

Gil is a great guy, I can only wish I had a need for these.

Rev

I do have a need, but way too far away, and not quite enough $$ for them... They'll be awesome for someone though...

I would be interested if you could tell my why no title is involved.

uh, were you willing to ship at all? or maybe a parts train?

thanks,
Brian

uh, were you willing to ship at all? or maybe a parts train?

thanks,
Brian

If you can find someone near hear going in that direction, sure. As far as shipping, I'd have to look into it. The wheels are not an issue as i had them shipped to me... The tires on the other hand... I'll look into it.

Back